Record Store Day Drops 2020 - Oct 24
Blue Black Swirl Vinyl Version
Side A 1-End Of The Line 2-Blue Sky 3-Get On With Your Life SIDE B 1-Southbound 2-Midnight Blues 3-Melissa SIDE C 1-Nobody Knows SIDE D 1-Revival 2-Dreams
A re-press of the band’s first album (2009) with alternate art and vinyl color.
1. Alerion, 2. The Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel), 3. A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta, 4. Nobody Don't Dance No More, 5. Hey There Mr.Brooks, 6. Hiatus, 7. If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...You Should Get Out Of The Circus, 8. A Single Moment Of Sincerity, 9. Not The American Average, 10. I Used To Have A Best Friend (But Then He Gave Me An STD), 11. A Prophecy, 12. I Was Once, Possibly. Maybe, Perhaps A Cowboy King, 13. When Everyday's The Weekend
Too Kool is the second volume in Blitzen Trapper's Unreleased Recordings Series and follows 2017's first volume, Waking Bullets At Breakneck Speed. The 10-song set features the earliest Blitzen Trapper recordings from which comprised a cohesive album containing in large part the various future sounds of the band in gestational form. Recorded 2003 to 2004. Pressed on Translucent Orange Vinyl.
1. Too Kool 2. Farthest Shore 3. Everything U Do 4. Rainy Day 5. Big Adventure 6. Pink Padded Slippers 7. Kid Sister 8. Flying Trapeze 9. Crystal Ball 10. On A Tuesday
In 1988, Frank Zappa released the first installment of You Can’t Do That On Stage Anymore, a 6 volume series (12 discs total) consisting of hand picked live performances from his legendary Vault. The series was intended for CD, a relatively new medium at the time. Since vinyl & cassette were still considered the main formats, FZ created this sampler to promote the project & provide motivation to embrace the CD series. The material for the sampler was culled from tracks ranging from 1969 to 1984. The original ‘88 vinyl was mastered by Bernie Grundman. This 2020 collector’s edition is again mastered by Bernie from the original 1630 Digital Master & pressed on 180gram individual red & yellow transparent vinyl by Pallas in Germany.
LP1 / SIDE A – 1. Plastic People, 2. The Torture Never Stops
LP1 / SIDE B – 1. Montana (Whipping-floss), 2. The Evil Prince, 3. You Call That Music?
LP2 / SIDE A – 1. Sharleena, 2. Nanook Rubs It
LP2 / SIDE B – 1. The Florida Airport Tape, 2. Once Upon A Time, 3. King Kong, 4. Dickie's Such An Asshole, 5. Cosmic Debris
In 1988, two years after signing to Mercury Records, Johnny Cash released Classic Cash: Hall Of Fame Series, which featured new recordings of classic material. Including renowned tracks like “Ring Of Fire”, and “I Walk The Line”, the series captured one of country music’s greats singing songs that made him a legend. For the first time ever on vinyl, exclusively for Record Store Day 2020, UMe/Mercury is proud to present Classic Cash: Hall Of Fame Series – Early Mixes. Cash’s early mix of the 1988 album, mastered from newly discovered tapes in the Mercury vault. Limited Edition Double LP, pressed on 180g vinyl, it is a must-have for fans and collectors.
LP 1 / SIDE A –
1. Sunday Morning Coming Down, 2. Get Rhythm, 3. I Walk The Line, 4. Long Black Veil, 5. I Still Miss Someone
LP 1 / SIDE B –
1. Blue Train, 2. I Got Stripes, 3. Peace In The Valley, 4. Five Feet High And Rising, 5. Folsom Prison Blues
LP 2 / SIDE A –
1. Cry, Cry, Cry, 2. Don't Take Your Guns To Town, 3. Tennessee Flat Top Box, 4. A Thing Called Love, 5. The Ways Of A Woman In Love
LP 2 / SIDE B –
1. Ballad Of Ira Hayes, 2. Guess Things Happen That Way, 3. Home Of The Blues, 4. Supper Time, 5. Ring Of Fire
Dateline: 1977. With punk on the rise in the United Kingdom, rock ‘n’ roll experienced a tectonic shift the world over. Rockford, Illinois’ Cheap Trick rode that shake-up, touring relentlessly in support of their self-titled debut album. In June of that year, bursting with kinetic energy while recording follow-up In Color, the group spontaneously booked a handful of club shows at The Whisky a Go Go in Los Angeles, knocking out audiences with an onslaught of down-‘n’-dirty rock righteousness – including favorite songs that wouldn’t appear on albums for years. Released for the first time ever and newly mixed by two-time Grammy Award winner Guy Massey (The Beatles, Ray Davies, The Jayhawks), Out To Get You! showcases a band taking determined steps toward world domination.
LP 1 / Side A : 1. “Hello There” 2. “Come On, Come On” 3. “Oh Candy” 4. “Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace” 5. “Elo Kiddies” 6. “Hot Love” 7. “Southern Girls”
LP 1 / Side B: 1. “Cry, Cry” 2. “Big Eyes” 3. “High Roller” 4. “He’s A Whore” 5. “Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School”
LP 2 / Side A: 1. “Can’t Hold On” 2. “Clock Strikes Ten” 3. “Loser” 4. “Taxman, Mr. Thief”
LP 2 / Side B: 1. “Ain’t That A Shame” 2. “Oh Caroline” 3. “Oh Boy” 4. You’re All Talk” 5. “Auf Wiedersehen” 6. “Goodnight”
The first vinyl release for their massive 2003 single.
1. Needy Girl (Zdar Dub) 2. Needy Girl (Paper Faces Remix) 3. Needy Girl (Album Version)
1. Needy Girl (Lifelike Remix) 2. Needy Girl (Bloc Party Remix) 3. Needy Girl (Instrumental)
First-ever vinyl reissue of the 1990 album from the beloved Australian band. Gold vinyl.
Pharaoh; Metropolis; Terra Nova Cain; City; Russian Autumn Heart; Essence; You're Still Beautiful; Disappointment; Transient; Fading Away; Grind
Hikari-Ultra/Republic Records duo City Morgue debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Rock Albums Chart and in the top 20 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums Chart with their latest album CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD. The pair—SosMula and ZillaKami—launch a full-scale infiltration of both the rock and hip-hop marketplace with this culture-splitting album. Limited edition Record Store Day LP pressed on red & white splattered vinyl. First time the album will be available in the physical market.
SIDE A –
1. NECK BRACE, 2. INFERIOR, 3. DRAINO (feat. Denzel Curry), 4. THE GIVE UP, 5. THRESH, 6. SPLINTER, 7. MINIMIZYA, 8. THE BALLOONS
SIDE B –
1. SOUL BURN, 2. 16 TOES, 3. WOAH, 4. DIRTNAP, 5. C4, 6. BABYWIPES, 7. MOUTHGUARD, 8. SCREAMING AT THE RAIN, 9. PEELING SCABS
Vinyl: $34.98 Buy
Classic performance from Alice Cooper recorded live at The Apollo theatre Glasgow, Scotland, Feb 19, 1982 on his Special Forces Tour. This recording is largely unreleased: only three tracks-- "Who Do You Think We Are", "Under My Wheels" and "Model Citizen" were previously released as 12" B-sides in 1982, and have not been available since.
1. Who Do You Think We Are* 2. Model Citizen* 3. Go to Hell 4. Guilty 5. I'm Eighteen 6. Cold Ethyl 7. Only Women Bleed 8. No More Mr. Nice Guy 9. Clones (We're All) 10. Under My Wheels* 11. I Never Cry 12. 7 and 7 Is 13. Grim Facts 14. Pain 15. Billion Dollar Babies 16. Generation Landslide 17. Who Do You Think We Are 18. Schools Out. (*previously released)
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Legendary garage rockers The Fleshtones have been pumping out hits for over four decades, earning them the honor of being "America's Garage Rock Band." They're one of the final remaining original CBGB bands, they've played on Andy Warhol's short-lived MTV show while Sir Ian McKellen read Shakespeare over their jamming, and were the last band to publicly perform at the World Trade Center's Windows on the World. However, what's most incredible about The Fleshtones is that they're putting out some of their best music forty years into their career, as evidenced by their new album Face of the Screaming Werewolf. Featuring soon-to-be-hits done in the inimitable Fleshtones style, such as "Alex Trebek," "Spilling Blood at the Rock & Roll Show," and their cover of the Stones' classic "Child of the Moon."
1. Face of the Screaming Werewolf, 2. Alex Trebek, 3. Spilling Blood (at the Rock & Roll Show), 4. Child of the Moon, 5. Manpower Debut, 6. Swinging Planet X, 7. You Gotta Love, Love, 8. Violet Crumble, Cherry Ripe, 9. Waiting on a Girl, 10. The Show Is Over, 11. Somerset Morning
First time on vinyl in decades.
“One of the best, most movingly evocative scores in Randy Newman’s long movie career… “ -All Music
“Warm-hearted and moving, this is one of the most treasured items in my film music collection.” -Movie Wave
“…one of the finest in Newman’s canon.” -Movie Music UK
Limited Edition Pressed on custom blue vinyl
This red vinyl 7” single features the rare Keith Richards track “Key To The Highway” which only ever saw release on the Japanese version of the album Main Offender, along with that album’s classic “Hate It When You Leave.”
"Hate It When You Leave" b/w "Key To The Highway"
The first official Rolling Stones’ rarities collection, Metamorphosis, was originally released in June 1975 to try to outwit the bootleggers. The release combines legendary outtakes and rarities as well as the wealth of demos that Mick Jagger and Keith Richards composed for other artists, which were subsequently re-recorded by the Stones themselves. The collection includes an orchestrated version of “Out Of Time,” recently featured in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The Record Store Day 2020 limited edition of the UK version of Metamorphosis will be released on hunter green vinyl and includes a full color exclusive iron-on t-shirt transfer of the album artwork, which alludes to Franz Kafka’s novella “The Metamorphosis,” the story of a man who wakes up one morning to find himself inexplicably transformed into a huge insect.
SIDE A –
1. Out Of Time 2. Don't Lie to Me 3. Some Things Just Stick in Your Mind 4. Each and Every Day of the Year 5. Heart of Stone 6. I'd Much Rather Be With the Boys 7. (Walkin' Thru The) Sleepy City 8. We're Wastin' Time 9. Try a Little Harder
SIDE B –
1. I Don't Know Why 2. If You Let Me 3. Jiving Sister Fanny 4. Downtown Suzie 5. Family 6. Memo from Turner 7. I'm Going Down
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
The vinyl release of the latest album from the legendary Snoop Dogg! Featuring appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Russ, Slick Rick, YG, Mustard, Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi, Trey Songz, Nate Dogg, and more!
1. “What U Talkin' Bout” | 2. “So Misinformed (feat. Slick Rick)” | 3. “Let Bygones be Bygones” | 4. “One Blood, One Cuzz (feat. DJ Battlecat)” | 5. “Countdown (feat. Swizz Beatz)” | 6. “I C Your Bullshit” | 7. “Turn Me On (feat. Chris Brown)” | 8. “Blue Face Hunnids (feat. YG & Mustard)” | 9. “New Booty” | 10. “Take Me Away (feat. Russ & Wiz Khalifa)” |11. “Do It When I'm In It (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi)” | 12. “First Place (feat. Tdot Illdude)” | 13. “Focused” | 14. “Rise To The Top (feat. Trey Songz & Swizz Beatz)” | 15. “Wintertime in June (feat. Nate Dogg)” | 16. “Doo Wop Thank Me (feat. The HamilTones)” | 17. “Main Phone (feat. Rick Rock & Stressmatic)” | 18. “Do You Like I Do (feat. Lil Duval)” | 19. “I've Been Looking For You (feat. Eric Jaye)” | 20. “Little Square UBitchU (feat. Anitta)” | 21. “Ventalation (feat. RJmrLA, $tupid Young, Azjah)”| 22. “I Wanna Thank Me (feat. Markknoxx)”
Tres Vampires is a trio of darkly romantic, timeless, otherworldly passion ballads the likes of which are only heard every 1000 years, or when the vampires rise. If you're listening. David J (Bauhaus, Love & Rockets), rarely seen in the daytime, and Johnette Napolitano (Concrete Blonde) collaborate as the duet of your darkest dreams on these dusty 2009 recordings, unearthed from an old crypt in the French Quarter used for storage of various rarities and artifacts. These familiar voices are already Halloween staples wherever vampires are known to congregate, so these three “lost” tracks are sure to become new - yet oddly old and familiar - Goth classics. Instruments performed and recorded by Shok, Los Angeles Multi-Instrumentalist Producer & DJ (Red Light District / Zeitmahl). Limited edition blood red vinyl, download card included
1. Take You Deep 2. Blood Bound 3. Voyage Of The Damned
Vinyl: $29.98 Buy
Mike Myers' ultra-mod '60s spy spoof Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery skillfully pulls humor from the differences and similarities between the '60s and '90s; unsurprisingly the soundtrack balances and wryly reworks pop hits from both eras. With original Burt Bacharach songs as well as some retro-style gems, from the funky acid jazz of the James Taylor Quartet to the Lightning Seeds' trip-hop reworking of the Turtles' "You Showed Me". Double LP pressed on one pink and one orange vinyl.
Previously available on CD, released for the first time on vinyl.
1. The Magic Piper (of love) - Performed by Edwyn Collins, 2. BBC - Performed by Ming Tea, 3. Incense and Peppermints - Performed by Strawberry Alarm Clock, 4. Carnival - Performed by The Cardigans, 5. Mas Que Nada - Performed by Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66, 6. Female Of The Species (Fembot Mix) - Performed by Space, 7. You Showed Me - Performed by The Lightning Seeds, 8. Soul Bossa Nova - Performed by Quincy Jones and His Orchestra, 9. These Days - Performed by Luxury, 10. Austin's Theme - Performed by The James Taylor Quartet, 11. I Touch Myself - Performed by The Divinyls, 12. Call Me - Performed by The Mike Flowers Pops, 13. The Look Of Love - Performed by Susanna Hoffs, 14. What The World Needs Now Is Love - Performed by Burt Bacharach and The Posies, 15. The Book Lovers - Performed by Broadcast, 16. Austin Powers - Performed by Wondermints, 17. The "Shag-adelic" Austin Powers Score Medley - Performed by George S. Clinton
Vinyl: $21.98 Buy
The Original 1987 Soundtrack. Newly Remastered For Vinyl Composed and Performed by Eric Clapton, Michael Kamen and David Sanborn Features Clapton on guitar on 9 tracks.
First time on vinyl! - Contains repertoire recorded specifically for this chart-topping Platinum Soundtrack. Contains songs by Eric Clapton, Aaron Neville and Robbie Robertson, Peter Gabriel, Taj Mahal, Marvin Gaye, Jewel, The Iguanas, Bryan Ferry, J.J. Cale, Dorothy Moore and Thomas Newman
“…a cross-section of singer/songwriters, mellow blues, and synthesized soul-inflected pop.” -AllMusic
Limited Edition - Pressed on translucent cobalt vinyl
1. Eric Clapton “Change The World” 2. Bryan Ferry “Dance With Life (The Brilliant Light)” 3. Aaron Neville “Crazy Love”
1. Taj Mahal “Corinna” 2. Jewel “Have A Little Faith In Me” 3. Peter Gabriel “I Have The Touch” 4. Marvin Gaye “Piece Of Clay”
1. The Iguanas “Para Donde Vas” 2. Dorothy Moore “Misty Blue” 3. J. J. Cale “A Thing Going On” 4. Thomas Newman “The Orchard”
This RSD 2020-exclusive EP features music created for the 2020 horror/mystery film The Turning, directed bu Floria Sigsmondi. Only one song here (from The Aubreys, a band featuring Finn Wolfhard, who also stars in the film) is on the official soundtrack, and this EP features inspired tracks from Courtney Love, Empress Of, and a never-before-released song collaboration from David Bowie and Kristeen Young.
Kristeen Young (feat. David Bowie) "American Landfill", Courtney Love "Mother (Acoustic)”, SASAMI and Lawrence Rothman "Take It To The Grave", Dani Miller (of Surfbort) "Fentanyl Smoothie", Empress Of "Call Me (Acoustic)” , The Aubreys "Getting Better (Otherwise)”, Warpaint "Melting"